Click & Reserve
Reserve online, collect and pay in store.
With OMRON's Click & Reserve service, you can reserve a product on our website and collect it at one of the participating pharmacies or medical stores near you. The payment will only be required when your reserved order is being picked up in store.
You can use the store locator to find your nearest store or pharmacy. Stores listed as a “Gold Retailer" are those that participate in OMRON's Click & Reserve programme.
Reserve products online anytime
Free pickup at your nearest store
No upfront payment required
Reserving a product
The Click & Reserve service is currently applicable to the following range of products: M7 Intelli IT, M3 Comfort, M2 Basic, C28P and Gentle Temp 520. Purchase of any products outside this range is possible via our website.
Frequently asked questions
- How do I find the nearest pickup location / Gold Retailer to me?
You can use the store locator to find your nearest pharmacy or medical store as the pickup location. Stores that participate in OMRON's Click & Reserve programme are listed as “Gold Retailer."
- Am I guaranteed to find the product I want to buy at a Gold Retailer / pharmacy?
Without reservation confirmation from the Click & Reserve service, stock availability is not guaranteed at Gold Retailers or other stores.
- How do I know if and when the product I want to buy is available for the Click & Reserve service?
Products that are available for the Click & Reserve service can be reserved on the OMRON website (by clicking on the “Reserve" button). If the product you'd like to reserve is available at the selected Gold Retailer, you will receive a confirmation email. You will then shortly receive a notification email once the reserved product can be collected in store.Please note that your reservation request may not be accepted by the Gold Retailer you select in some cases, such as stock unavailability, and you will be notified via email.
- When should I receive confirmation of my reservation?
You should receive a confirmation email within approximately 8 hours after submitting your reservation request.
- Are the prices shown on the OMRON website the same as in store?
Pricing is at the discretion of the retailer, and also due to differences in promotions and sales activities, prices may vary between the OMRON website and retail stores or pharmacies.
- Are promotions on the OMRON website applicable in store?
Just as prices, promotions on the OMRON website may not be applicable in retailer stores or pharmacies.
- For how long is my order reserved?
Your order is reserved at the selected store for 3 working days.
- What happens if I am unable to collect the reserved item within the allocated time frame?
In case your order is not collected within 3 working days, your reservation will be automatically cancelled and you will be notified via email. It is possible to request another reservation on the OMRON website or directly contact the Gold Retailer.
- How can I return my Click & Reserve order?
Click & Reserve orders can be returned at the Gold Retailer from which the purchase has been made. Please note that a Click & Reserve order is not the same as an online order and does not have a grace period.
- If I have questions about the product I have bought or want to buy, who should I contact?
The Gold Retailer will be able to assist you with any questions regarding OMRON products.
- Will OMRON share my personal information with the Gold Retailer / pharmacy?
Only personal information needed to process the reservation and to identify you as the buyer during the pickup will be shared with the Gold Retailer.
Still have any questions?
Get in touch with our Support team for further assistance on the Click & Reserve service.