Keep your child breathing freely this winter
Little noses get a lot of colds. Babies can get up to 8 respiratory infections per year, affecting the whole family: lack of sleep, struggling to eat, crying all the time, and then the rest of the family gets sick.
Though these sniffles and sneezes in babies are rarely serious, they're tough on parents too – and one of the biggest reasons for pediatrician visits. When parents know how to help their child feel better and when to call the doctor, they can feel more confident until the cold is over.
Nebulisers for treating cough and colds
Compressor nebuliser with nasal aspirator
- Nasal Shower - cleans the nasal cavity and helps to relieve symptoms of conditions such as common cold, allergic rhinitis or sinusitis
- Nebuliser - provides efficient medication deposition in the lungs to treat diseases such as bronchitis, bronchiolitis and asthma
- Easy to use and hygienic
- Suitable for children and adults
- Efficient for cough and cold
- Developed especially for children
- Cat design suitable for children
- Efficient treatment of diseases of the lower respiratory tract such as colds, bronchitis, asthma, etc.
- Portable, pocket-size and battery operated (2xAA)
- Silent, one-button operation enabling discreet use
- Efficient medication deposition in the lungs
- 360° operation makes inhalation possible in any position
„Inhalation is like creaming your hands:
it protects and maintains our mucous membranes“
Prof. Dr. Herth
Translated from original text in German
Which nebuliser is right for me?
OMRON offers a wide range of nebulizers, suitable for every need and every budget. With every breath, our reliable, portable and discreet nebulisers offer efficient treatment that allows for exceptional results.
Do you need help deciding? Consult our buying guide